· The purchase of a raffle ticket is evidence of the player’s agreement with, and willingness to conform to, all Rules, as described below. ( Each ticket purchased the purchaser is aware that a percentage of all said proceeds will be given to winner as a gift and and a gift only and all other proceeds go to A CHILD ABUSE foundation of Game Masters choice in Murfreesboro, Tn !!!!
· All tickets are $2.00 each OR 6 for $10.00 with no limit on the number of tickets that may be purchased by a player. Tickets may be purchased prior to the first drawing and any time after each following weekly drawing until the next drawing ( Through the years antiques and more ) reserves the right to stop sales up to 30 minutes prior to any drawing to ensure drawing happens on time).
· Each game will begin with a full deck of cards, including two jokers. A number, from 1 through 54, will be written on the back of each card in the deck.
· Each player will have write his or her's first and last names on the back of each ticket. There may only be one player’s name placed on each ticket. The player's tickets will then be place in the raffle ticket return bin. Players may request a card number to be placed on the back of his or her ticket. If the player is not present and his or her ticket is chosen, the card having the number written on the ticket will be drawn for the player. [If there is no number written on the ticket or if the card listed is not available, then the lowest numbered available card will be drawn on behalf of the absent player.]
· Every SUNDAY at the time and place shown on the accompanying schedule, ( 6:00 PM ONLINE ) a ticket will be chosen from the ticket box by the Game-Master. The name on the chosen ticket will be announced three times. If the winning player does not report to the Game-Master within five minutes, the card number on the ticket (or the lowest numbered available card if no number was placed on the ticket) will be drawn.
· Drawings will not be held on AND HOLIDAYS .
· The Jackpot will continue to accumulate weekly until the QUEEN OF HEARTS is drawn. The Treasure Chest amount, based on ticket sales, will be updated weekly and prominently displayed in the location of the drawing and on Through the years antiques and more’s website.
· A player whose ticket has been chosen and is present at the drawing may have a card drawn by the Game Master . If the card drawn is the QUEEN OF HEARTS, the player will be gifted 50% of the Treasure Chest. If the QUEEN OF HEARTS is drawn for an absent player, he or she will be gifted 25% of the Treasure Chest. If the winning player is not present, the remaining 25% of the Treasure Chest (up to $5,000) will be contributed to the next game, so long as another game is scheduled to follow. The amount left in the Treasure Chest (after the award to the winner and after any amount placed in the Treasure Chest for the next game) will be gifted to Through the years antiques and more , the sponsor of the game and a non-profit organization for CHILD ABUSE in Murfreesboro, TN..
· If the QUEEN OF HEARTS is not drawn on a particular week, there are five consolation prizes. If one of the jokers is drawn, the player will be gifted $50. If one of the other three queens is drawn, the winning player will be gifted $25. All other cards have no gifted value. Players must be present to be gifted a consolation prize.
· Once a card is selected, it will be removed from play for the remainder of each game and will be shown face up on the board.
· Each week after the drawing, all tickets for that week’s drawing will be destroyed.
· The QUEEN OF HEARTS raffle will continue weekly until one of three things happens: 1) The Queen of Hearts is drawn, effectively ending the game, 2) the Treasure Chest reaches $500,000 or 3) the raffle will have continued for 25 weeks. If either 2 or 3 should happen, the game will be terminated on the following Sunday at which time the Game-Master will continue to choose tickets, and each time a ticket is chosen, the owner of each chosen ticket will have a card drawn from the remainder of the deck. This will continue until someone draws the Queen of Hearts, ending the game. This means that, should the play reach the 26th week or should the Treasure Chest reach $500,000, one of the tickets purchased that next week will win the Treasure Chest.
· All winning players are responsible for any and all taxes that relate to his or her winnings.
· All players must be 18 years of age or older and be able to show proof of said age .
· All gifted parties must have paypal, venmo or cashapp to claim his or her gift.
· Only one name may be entered on each ticket. If more than one name is on a drawn ticket, the ticket will be discarded and another ticket will be drawn.
· Should there be any disagreement regarding the procedure or the results of the game, then the disagreement or results will be resolved in a timely manner by way of a determination from the Game-Master, who will be a be sol owner of Through the years antiques and more & For the Love of Lily . The Game-Master’s determination will be final. From week to week, the undrawn cards will be kept in the secure, locked shadow box that is kept in a locked filing cabinet.
· All players, evidenced by the purchase of a ticket, agree to this form of binding arbitration.
· The QUEEN OF HEARTS game board will be displayed in the scheduled location. It will be retained by the Game-Master from week to week.
· This game is intended to be a gifting and fundraising game and in no way breaks any laws and/ or codes . Should the game itself, or any of the Rules of the game, violate any law, rule or regulation, then the game shall be played, and the Rules shall be interpreted, so as to not violate such law, rule or regulation as it is intended for fun and to bring funding to a cause ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!